- Traditional Focus Groups: This room configuration accommodates a traditional focus group environment with up to sixteen (16) respondents.
- Emerging Media Configuration: This room configuration accommodates emerging media groups with up to eight (8) pop-up media bays featuring 24-inch High Definition Widescreen HP monitors, and an individualized experience complete with headset audio and privacy screens.
Four (4) additional tabletop inputs accommodate removable media, from HP and MacBook laptops, to tower Mac Pros, and everything in-between.
- The following equipment is available in every room configuration:
- 5.1 Bi-Directional surround sound system
- Sixteen (16) microphone room array
- 42" High Definition HP 1080p LCD TV (2)
- 55" High Definition Vizio 1080p LCD TV (1)
- Polycom Vortex telephone system
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras throughout
- Samsung Premium Digital Presenter. This camera transmits images of handheld devices to any screen display in facility.
- Moderator screen visible through glass window built into tabletop
- Hewlett-Packard Laptops: Questions can be posted to the moderator's screen via direct laptop connection.
- 42" Hewlett-Packard TV: Zandar control system enables "widowing" of multiple camera views and/or PC output.
- 24" Hewlett-Packard High Definition Monitors: For observational ease, these monitors mirror the eight media bay monitors located in the respondent room.
- Intercom system to both respondent room and rack room
- Crestron touch-screen control system.
- HP Desktop PCs
- X-BOX ONE consoles
- PS4 consoles
- WiiU consoles
- JVC DVR recorders
- Dish Network Satellite TV
- DirecTV Satellite TV
- Time Warner Cable TV
- Charter Cable TV
- Roku IPTV
- Apple IPTV
- Amazon Fire IPTV
- Google Chromecast
Although there are countless subscription-based services via a multitude of devices, the Media Lab is pre-configured for several of today's "hottest" services.
- Amazon Prime
- X-BOX Live
- Playstation Network
- Wii Online